Website Attaboy Plumbing
We are actively seeking experienced Residential Service Plumbers to provide a great customer service experience. The Plumber will troubleshoot, replace and/or repair all residential plumbing systems in our customers’ homes. You will be joining a team that works hard, has fun, and supports each other while bringing the value of our service to our customers. No weekends or on-call required!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Passion for communicating with customers and fixing plumbing issues.
- Keep your company van stocked, and clean both inside and out.
- Communicate and consult with homeowner to give them the best options on repair or replacement.
- Coordinates with supervisor and other trades for the purpose of completing projects efficiently.
- Maintain communication with dispatch.
- Diagnose problems and/or failures in plumbing systems (e.g. locate and repair water leaks, broken or clogged pipes, and plugged drains, etc.) for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair and replacement needs.
- Proficient in water heater installation, both tanked and tankless units.
- Proficient in use of specialty tools.
- Maintains tools, company iPad.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of residential plumbing service experience
- Strong problem-solving and plumbing diagnostic skills
- Great communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clean driving record
Company Benefits and Perks
- Full-time job
- $25-$90 per hour (USD)
- No weekends, No on-call
- Paid holidays off, paid birthday off
- Monday-Friday 8 am- 5 pm schedule, no nights
- A company van, gas card provided
- Specialty tools provided, iPad provided
- Health benefits package
- Guaranteed 40 hours a week
If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at: